Free Returns to store for all returnable items less than $500 USD, which were not shipped incorrect or delivered damaged. Just return items to any U.S. Saks OFF 5TH location within 30 days of shipment with your packing slip. Eligible items are indicated on your packing slip, please see our return policy for further information on non returnable items.
If you choose to receive your refund in the form of a Saks OFF 5TH Instant Merchandise Credit, the associate will provide you with a Saks OFF 5TH Merchandise Credit (in card form) at the register. The Merchandise Credit does not expire and is eligible for in-store use (U.S. and Canada locations) or online shopping on SaksOFF5th.com (for shipments to the U.S. only).
If you select an Original Form of Payment refund, your refund will be processed and refunded to your card (typically within 24-48 hours). You will not be charged any return fees when you return to store.
When returning to a U.S. Saks OFF 5TH location, please follow these guidelines:
- Bring your item(s), along with your packing slip to the store
- Eligible item(s) must be returned within 30 days of the item's ship date.
- Items must be returned unused, unworn, unwashed and undamaged.
- Return items in their original packaging with all tags attached. Packaging may include hangers, plastic wrap, boxes, and dust bags.
- Items received incorrect or damaged may not be returned to Saks OFF 5TH.
- Only items shipped to a U.S. address are eligible for return.
- Items can only be returned to Saks OFF 5TH locations in the U.S.
To return your item by Mail click How to Return by Mail for instructions
Returnable Items shipped incorrect, or delivered damaged, must be returned by Mail. For Non returnable items damaged or incorrect, please reach out to our customer service team who will assist you.
Returns/Exchanges cannot be created from the Mobile Site or Gilt App. Mail Returns must be created through Gilt.com returns section from a PC/laptop.
International customers: visit our International Returns Policy for information, including verifying whether your item is eligible and how to create a return.